Use PROMOCODE “EARLYBIRD” at checkout for discounts off each week!
Boston or New York City: 1 week = US$1,370
Minimum stay = 2 weeks
- All individual enrollments will be charged an Application Fee of US$150 that is due upon enrollment. A deposit of US$300 is also due upon enrollment. Those fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Please, read Cancellation and Refund Policies on page 2 of the Application Form. Tuition must be paid in full by April 1, 2019!
- Students participating in week 3 of the New York program, from July 18 to July 21, will be charged a Supplemental Fee of $250 that includes accommodations and meals in Boston, tour of the city, supervision and transportation between NYC and Boston.
- The program includes:
– English language program of 15 classes per week (except for weeks 3 in New York City – see Schedule of Activities)
– Accommodation: double and single rooms in units with air-conditioning; full board from Monday to Friday and brunch and dinner on Saturdays and Sundays
– Arrivals on Sundays, departures on Saturdays; additional fees will be charged for extra nights
– Weekly activity program: fully supervised on-campus activities every afternoon and evening
– Minimum of 5 off-campus activities per week. Please, refer to the 2019 Schedule of Activities of each center for detailed information
– Optional off-campus activities are available for an additional cost from Monday to Friday. Please, check Optional Activity Form for dates and prices
– Placement test
– End of course certificate
– Class size: maximum 15 students
– Free internet access
- First arrival date: June 30, 2019
Last departure date: August 3, 2019 (see schedules)
- Proof of Travel Health Insurance is required and it is mandatory!
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS ( please ask for group rates)
BOSTON – NEW YORK CITY: US$100 each way
The hottest deals and discounts in your inbox!